Things I need:
- Iggy Azalea-free version of Black Widow
- Less Iggy Azalea in general
- no you know what I need no Iggy Azalea whatsoever let’s upgrade that from ‘less iggy azalea’ to ‘no iggy azalea.’
Will post voice thing in the morning.
Until then, Goodnight! Stay safe and have a good week!
I need more of you people on my dash let me follow you!
Josie and the Pussycats in “Musical Evolution” x
Coolest promo ever created
Real talk though, this is one of the coolest tributes to a classic cartoon with the most interesting animation in it I’ve ever seen, look how wonderful it is.
this was on cartoon network all the time and it still pops into my head
I loved this “commercial” when it would air on CN. It was so fluid and COOL.
Plus I grew up watching old Hanna Barbera shows and reading Archie/Josie/etc comics.
when ur parents say something really racist/sexist/misogynistic/ableist/queerphobic and you just laugh like “h a ha h aa yeahhh” cuz u don’t wanna start drama but it makes ur skin crawl for the rest of the week
am i the only person who calls them out when they do that
yeah because some kids get their ass whooped for speaking out of turn
- if you are a vegan
- tell me and i will never serve you meat and/or try to question you about it
- but if you ever
- tell me that im a killer
- or try to make me feel bad
- for eating meat
ok but consider this: you should feel bad.
ok but consider this: i WILL eat you
I’m ready, someone bring me cake
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist